Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- NOA 21st National Open – World Art Vote ends 28th August – Vote for my painting Life’s a Beach NOW!
- Life’s a Beach painting in 2nd round of NOA 21st National Open Art Competition: The Judging Process
- Take a closer look at my Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for the 21st National Open Art Competition
- Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for National Open Art Competition
- Quirky outdoor seating to make your garden look amazing
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation
Tag Archives: sky
The 2 metre wide seascape I’m painting in oils is almost there. Just waiting on the sky to dry to give it another layer then I can paint in the starlings. Should be finished by the weekend.
I’m very pleased to hear that my painting raised £160 for Teenage Cancer Trust in the art auction held on Thursday 14th June 2012. A total of £1,500 was raised for the charity from the sale of donated artworks by … Continue reading
The Brighton Artists Open Houses is coming to a close for 2012, this weekend coming is the final weekend. Sat 26th – Sunday 27th May So if you’re on an art hunt, in the area or if you are looking … Continue reading
It was a lovely, intimate gathering at the gallery yesterday. Close friends and family of the client’s came to witness the presentation of the painting and to mark the day with a sense of occasion. The piece was commissioned by … Continue reading
The teenagers mainly wearing jeans. Pleased to have got this far into a painting in an afternoon.
Continuing the sea and sky theme but I feel the need to start including people in the scenes again. So this is a bunch of teenagers leaning on the railings above Madeira Drive in Brighton.