Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- NOA 21st National Open – World Art Vote ends 28th August – Vote for my painting Life’s a Beach NOW!
- Life’s a Beach painting in 2nd round of NOA 21st National Open Art Competition: The Judging Process
- Take a closer look at my Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for the 21st National Open Art Competition
- Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for National Open Art Competition
- Quirky outdoor seating to make your garden look amazing
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation
Tag Archives: seaside
Just the weather for sitting pretty – Ultraviolet Jellyfish Deckchair – Striking Abstract Art, framed in a deckchair by Jacqueline Hammond at http://www.smartdeco-style.com
Every year to mark the winter solstice much of Brighton come down to the seafront for Burning of the Clocks organised by community arts organisation Same Sky. I want to capture the way the crowd leaning on the railings are lit up by the fireworks and the sky has an eerie glow. Continue reading
SmartDeco contemporary art inspired home and giftware brand from British artist and designer Jacqueline Hammond was at Spring Fair International Trade Show, Birmingham NEC from 2-6th Feb 2014. Continue reading
SmartDeco’s contemporary art inspired home and giftware range from British artist and designer Jacqueline Hammond was exhibited in Contemporary Gift and Home, Hall 6, Stand 6R43. Continue reading
Continuing the sea and sky theme but I feel the need to start including people in the scenes again. So this is a bunch of teenagers leaning on the railings above Madeira Drive in Brighton.