- WELCOME TO ARTBYJAXX
- “The Lines and the Circle” (2012) by Geta Bratescu
- Festival Highlights – Artists Open Houses 2018 – The Art on the Walls
- New Paintings on Saatchi Online – Zeros and Ones Series
- High Quality Visitors – Festival Highlights – Artists Open Houses 2018
- On the Fringe at Jaxx in a Box Brighton Artists Open Houses
Follow Jaxx on Social Media
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: teenagers
Exhibit B – 2cm Knife in a tiny bottle by an artist at Brighton Art Fair (?) With Sit and Throw painting from The Groyne series by Jacqueline Hammond.
The teenagers mainly wearing jeans. Pleased to have got this far into a painting in an afternoon.
Continuing the sea and sky theme but I feel the need to start including people in the scenes again. So this is a bunch of teenagers leaning on the railings above Madeira Drive in Brighton.