Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- Virtual Futures Collective
- Stelarc and Sellars – Virtual Futures Salon at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Alternative Anatomies with Stelarc and Nina Sellars – Virtual Futures at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Are Artists the New Interpreters of Scientific Innovation? – NYTimes.com
- Screenmancer | Venice Films Mostly Male & AFI 100 Movies List 2017, Not One by a Woman?
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation
Tag Archives: family
British artist Jacqueline Hammond’s novelty series The Pebble Heads progressed into numerous commissioned portraits where the subjects heads are ‘pebblised’ onto the canvas. Clients commission Pebble Head Portraits of their loved ones, family, or a group and often given as … Continue reading
Sketch from a photo of my mum holding me as a baby. I lost her when I was 25, she was only 50 years old, far too young. Continue reading
They’re only sketches but I did them for HOUSE Open as part of Artists Open Houses in Brighton in May. The theme is ‘Hidden Stories’ so I started studying some old, fading photographs of my grandparents.
This painting is a commissioned portrait for a client who’s giving it to his wife as a Valentine’s Day present. They’re collecting it tomorrow. I have an ongoing series of paintings known as The Pebble Heads which depict people on … Continue reading