We would like to announce that Jacqueline Hammond’s Smartdeco range will be exhibited at Spring Fair International 2013, Europe’s leading home and gifts trade fair at the Birmingham NEC, 3-7th February 2013.
We’re really excited it about it and wanted to take this opportunity to invite our blog readers, facebook friends and twitterers along to our stand where we can introduce the Smartdeco range to you in person. There will be a selection of designer interior and lifestyle accessories from Smartdeco all featuring original designs from Jacqueline’s contemporary portfolio of work, with selected pieces available as imagery for licence.
So please let us know if you’ll be dropping by and we’ll make sure to stack up on the biscuits. We’ll be on stand number 6Q42 in the Contemporary Gift & Home section, between hall 6 & 7. Or you can find us in the Design Lab or by following the ‘Creative Britain’ and ‘New Product’ trails. We’d love to meet you.
For a sneak preview, take a look at some of the Smartdeco product range on the Spring Fair website.
Smartdeco – Make Art the Fabric of your Home
Find us online. Feel free to get in touch.
- WELCOME TO ARTBYJAXX
- “The Lines and the Circle” (2012) by Geta Bratescu
- Festival Highlights – Artists Open Houses 2018 – The Art on the Walls
- New Paintings on Saatchi Online – Zeros and Ones Series
- High Quality Visitors – Festival Highlights – Artists Open Houses 2018
- On the Fringe at Jaxx in a Box Brighton Artists Open Houses
Follow Jaxx on Social Media
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets