We would like to announce that Jacqueline Hammond’s Smartdeco range will be exhibited at Spring Fair International 2013, Europe’s leading home and gifts trade fair at the Birmingham NEC, 3-7th February 2013.
We’re really excited it about it and wanted to take this opportunity to invite our blog readers, facebook friends and twitterers along to our stand where we can introduce the Smartdeco range to you in person. There will be a selection of designer interior and lifestyle accessories from Smartdeco all featuring original designs from Jacqueline’s contemporary portfolio of work, with selected pieces available as imagery for licence.
So please let us know if you’ll be dropping by and we’ll make sure to stack up on the biscuits. We’ll be on stand number 6Q42 in the Contemporary Gift & Home section, between hall 6 & 7. Or you can find us in the Design Lab or by following the ‘Creative Britain’ and ‘New Product’ trails. We’d love to meet you.
For a sneak preview, take a look at some of the Smartdeco product range on the Spring Fair website.
Smartdeco – Make Art the Fabric of your Home
Find us online. Feel free to get in touch.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- Virtual Futures Collective
- Stelarc and Sellars – Virtual Futures Salon at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Alternative Anatomies with Stelarc and Nina Sellars – Virtual Futures at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Are Artists the New Interpreters of Scientific Innovation? – NYTimes.com
- Screenmancer | Venice Films Mostly Male & AFI 100 Movies List 2017, Not One by a Woman?
- cloud formations
- fishing boat
- jacqueline hammond
- Jag Gallery
- Local News - Brighton
- madeira drive
- Outdoor Furniture
- outdoor living
- Stars on canvas
- Summer Living
- willow foundation