- WELCOME TO ARTBYJAXX
- “The Lines and the Circle” (2012) by Geta Bratescu
- Festival Highlights – Artists Open Houses 2018 – The Art on the Walls
- New Paintings on Saatchi Online – Zeros and Ones Series
- High Quality Visitors – Festival Highlights – Artists Open Houses 2018
- On the Fringe at Jaxx in a Box Brighton Artists Open Houses
Follow Jaxx on Social Media
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: centenary
The Signification of the Poppy’ series began with a painting created for a web based competition in 2007 – ‘Seeking Picasso’ in which I was a finalist.
In week 3 the theme was ‘A Troubled World’ and the painting I produced was inspired by the situation in Afghanistan at the time and the metaphor of the poppy and its association with war.
Here are some images of the preliminary work behind the piece: Continue reading
The Discovery Museum in Newcastle will be exhibiting and selling my Poppy Cushions in their gift shop to coincide with World War One Centenary events. Continue reading