After some research quite literally ‘in the field,’ I’ve begun some sketch paintings for a sunflower series, to complement the poppy series and potentially to be used as a series for a greetings card publisher. Just playing with composition with these, whilst getting to know how the flowers are formed. And yes, coincidently the table cloth matches!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- NOA 21st National Open – World Art Vote ends 28th August – Vote for my painting Life’s a Beach NOW!
- Life’s a Beach painting in 2nd round of NOA 21st National Open Art Competition: The Judging Process
- Take a closer look at my Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for the 21st National Open Art Competition
- Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for National Open Art Competition
- Quirky outdoor seating to make your garden look amazing
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation