I’m pleased to say that my painting ‘Life’s a Beach Two’ was selected by Saatchi online for a collection on their homepage called ‘Last Days of Summer.’ Whilst I am delighted and really should upload some more artworks to their website, I’m determined to spend my last days of summer painting sunflowers in France, rather than posting paintings on the internet! Hopefully visitors looking at the collection might dare to visit my website at http://www.jacquelinehammond.co.uk if they want to see more.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- Alternative Anatomies with Stelarc and Nina Sellars – Virtual Futures at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Are Artists the New Interpreters of Scientific Innovation? – NYTimes.com
- Screenmancer | Venice Films Mostly Male & AFI 100 Movies List 2017, Not One by a Woman?
- Handing in day painting Life’s a Beach shortlisted for judging in the National Art Open Competition
- Packaging Life’s a Beach painting ready for National Open Art Judging
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation