Hacked off full stop. Apocalypse domesticus. Business ruinous. Slags nil. Pricks nil. Human consciousness growth lagging. A real techno to do about everything. Get a grip, it is shit. Breeders everywhere without a care. Get on or get out the way. Middlemen out. If you’re not learning you’re passively consuming. Study forever. Learn anyway. Otherwise succumb give up and fuck off into the waste screen, operate the machine. Help the fucked up kids born into it, thick with it, anger brews in girl crews. Enough stuffed. University.com information superhighway right in front of your face. Read and write a way of discovery tailored to a means of survival. Never before is there so much opportunity, life for the making exposed. Do with it what you will it only gets harder. Lecturer in washing up for hire. Child labour for exchange. Kicks for free. Council estate slag training recruitment down Co-op, when spit comes to shove. West Country rules. Drop the cockney crap. Slow progress round here as far as I’m concerned and only 6-7years left.Born to self destruct.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- NOA 21st National Open – World Art Vote ends 28th August – Vote for my painting Life’s a Beach NOW!
- Life’s a Beach painting in 2nd round of NOA 21st National Open Art Competition: The Judging Process
- Take a closer look at my Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for the 21st National Open Art Competition
- Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for National Open Art Competition
- Quirky outdoor seating to make your garden look amazing
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation