Looking forward to getting back on with the painting tomorrow. The client’s viewing at the weekend went really well, in fact he appeared to be delighted! He particularly loved the sea (I’m pleased as I put a lot inventing how his sea should be!). Most interesting was that, although he’d seen progress of the painting online, the sensation of seeing the painting in the flesh was like a revelation. It’s really a very different experience, different picture even. Reminding us that computers can’t paint, you can’t see the painting on screen and, in order to paint, you have to get away from ‘the screen’. In the time it’s taken to write my blog entry, I could have done a painting!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Jacqueline Hammond on WordPress.com
- NOA 21st National Open – World Art Vote ends 28th August – Vote for my painting Life’s a Beach NOW!
- Life’s a Beach painting in 2nd round of NOA 21st National Open Art Competition: The Judging Process
- Take a closer look at my Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for the 21st National Open Art Competition
- Life’s a Beach painting shortlisted for National Open Art Competition
- Quirky outdoor seating to make your garden look amazing
Tagsacrylics Art artist artists atmosphere auction beach beauty blue British buy celebrity Charity cloud formations clouds coast colour commission deckchair deckchairs designer eBay england exhibition family festival fishing boat gallery garden homeware imagination jacqueline hammond Jag Gallery jubilee landscape light Local News - Brighton madeira drive mood oils Outdoor Furniture outdoor living paint painter Painting paints pebbles picture poppies poppy portrait possibilities print progress queen reflection retail royals sea seafront seascape seaside sketch sketches sky spring Stars on canvas summer Summer Living sunrise sunset television war water willow foundation